Our Law Firm is a premier law firm with market-leading practices, a global perspective, and strong New York roots. We have been in business for over 100 years and are over 1500 employees. We believe in hiring talented and dedicated individuals as members of our administrative community. We draw on the strength of our culture and structure to deliver the best of our firm to our lawyers and clients through true collaboration. The firm is seeking a full-time Technology Support Specialist to become an integral part of a technical support team within the information services department. We are well known throughout the industry for a great work-life balance, a very positive workplace, great leadership, and growth.
The Technology Support Specialist at our firm is a dynamic role in a fast-paced environment. The Firm is constantly seeking new and innovative ways to support our customer base, in effect the person in this role will continuously be learning and exposed to new technologies.
What is the job?
• Helpdesk Telephone Support
• Citrix Remote Access
• Mobile Support
• Loaner Laptop Pool (approx. 100+)
• Personal Laptop Support (includes PCs and MACS)
• Desktop PC Support
• Software Support
What Experience would we like to see?
• Minimum of three years help desk/desk side support experience in a legal or financial environment.
• Experience with document management systems (PC Docs or iManage) preferred.
• Experience supporting mobile devices in a large professional services environment (1,500+ users).
• Experience with Citrix server and client, BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry smartphone devices, iPhone and Android smartphone devices.
• Experience supporting Citrix client and accounts in a large professional services environment (1,500+ users).
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting PC hardware including computers and printers.
• Working knowledge of Windows OS and Windows compatible software.
• Working knowledge of Mac OS and Mac compatible software a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve remote access to technical issues.