We are hiring a Technical Process Improvement and Business Efficiency Manager to be our point-person to drive success for our newly formed Data Science Center of Excellence team.
If you love the idea of joining a 100-year-old brand-name company with over $1 Billion dollar in revenue that is poised to survive and excel over the next few years, than this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
What's The Job?
As the Process Improvement and Business Efficiency Manager for our new team, your number one goal will be to look at all of our different teams, groups and divisions, and find ways to standardize our software and practices to make us the most efficient we can be and improve our data collection.
What Does that Mean?
• That means looking at the internal software we're using to develop and interact with each other and find the best tools to get the job done, including messaging and email.
• That could mean researching customer relationship management tools to find out what would work best for us, and implementing it.
• That could also involve analyzing the software we use for HR, Accounting or other departments involved in data collection to make sure we are using the right tools to share information and analyze data properly.
In other words, you are helping us be the best we can be as we transition and grow into a state-of-the-art, cutting-edge data science and analytics organization.
Who Are We?
We are one of the world's oldest and most prestigious reinsurance companies. Located in Midtown Manhattan, our goal is to deliver expertise, strategic advice and industry-leading analytics for our clients around the world.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Excellent communication skills.
• Impeccable organization ability
• Experience with process improvement and efficiency management
• A big "plus" would be experience working for a data company
• $125,000 - $165,000
• Guaranteed Bonus Structure
• Top-of-the-line benefits package
• Excellent Vacation/Sick Day Policy (25+)
What's In it for You?
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a large, publicly traded company with over $1 Billion in revenue. This is also a great opportunity to join a new growing data driven team in a large organization.