Are you a Staff Engineer with experience on the Back End? If you have been looking for the right role that allows you to still do what you love- HANDS ON coding, while also having the opportunity to mentor more junior engineers and explore exciting new tech stacks- Keep Reading!!!
Who are We?
- We are an all-in-one platform that manages all HR data in one place, with personalized services to help companies get better, faster and stronger.
- We give companies the software and support they need to evolve their company cultures along with company needs.
- We handle administration and compliance across HR so the teams can focus on developing their people and providing a great employee experience.
What is the Job?
1. You will be Coding 80% and 20% meetings and architecture
2. guidance and mentorship to junior engineers is needed technically wise
3. the team right now has 1 junior engineer, 5 senior engineers, ** as well as a few senior level engineers in the Ukraine- better ways to communicate different benefit options to the clients ** design execution
** Must be someone that can communicate well - convey to other team members in the Ukraine via slack etc. what needs to implemented and what needs to get done.
In this role, you will be mentoring and leading junior to mid-level engineers, You will also have the opportunity to experiment with a wide range of technical tools, with the opportunity to grow within the company.
What Skills Do We Need?
1. Have worked 2-3 C# stack platforms (.net core using c#)
2. C# is a must
5. distributed systems
What are comp and perks?
• Great Compensation
• 401K Match
• Stock Options
• Maternity and Paternity Leave
We strongly promote diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates with a diverse background to apply!
If this position speaks to you and the career you are looking for, Lets chat! email@example.com