We are hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter for our Data Science team. If you are looking for career advancement and to join a company that rewards success, then we want to hear from you!
Are you interested in a sales environment that understands the true value of teamwork? Are you someone that would rather be part of a great team than an individual contributor? Do you want to work with some of New York's and the world's most innovative companies? If so, then we want to hear from you.
As a technology recruiting firm in New York, we are a value-added resource provider and partner to companies at the forefront of the economy.
Our team here is impressive and extremely intelligent. The foundation is built by people with years of professional B2B experience in numerous fields including legal, financial services and sales.
The philosophy here is simple: Find something you're good at and do it better than anyone else. Our hard work ethic coupled with a supportive team mentality has proven to deliver quality with an unparalleled level of service to our clients.
We currently have three teams dedicated to specific technology markets in New York City: Data Science, DevOps and Open Source Web Engineering. We are looking for someone to join the Data Science team.
What’s so Different about Averity?
The difference takes place inside our walls, which translates to the outside world. You’ll never get a “Case of the Mondays” or the "Sunday Night Demons" with us. We don’t treat “work” like a four-letter word here.
Before starting, you’re required to read a book about customer service. We use words like “strategy” and “approach.” If you’re looking for a boiler room, look elsewhere. We believe in positive reinforcement and long-term relationships with our clients and each other.
Inside the walls:
This is not a grind-it-out, pound-the-phone job. We will supply you with the latest tools and technology you’ll need to be successful. We are running on all web-based SaaS technologies and we love our Macs (sorry PC).
We’ve invested an incredible amount into many services in order to help gain success and hit the ground running. If there is something out there to make your job easier and more productive, we will use it.
We have been a premium sponsor for major events in NYC, are active at meetups, happy hours, and other in-person events that keep us in front of the community.
You have been in a B2B environment, sales or recruiting for a few years, have friends that are in the industry or heard about it. You know there is a better way to differentiate yourself from the rest of your competition while building an elite enterprise client base. Whether you come from the legal field, competitive sports, financial services or software or pharma sales, we share common attributes that will make you successful.
What attributes should I have?
- You Google almost everything
- You are an entrepreneur at heart
- You are competitive and drive yourself to be the best at what you do
- You have a genuine interest in technology, where it is leading us, and the impact is has on business
- You’re interested in business in general, what’s hot, what’s not and why
- If your answer is “I don’t know” you immediately follow up with “I’ll find out!”
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re not afraid to try almost anything
- You should love working with Apple office products
- You consider yourself cool (7 out of 10)
What’s the job?
The heart of this business is connecting people with people. The majority of our client base consist of impressive, name-brand institutions, Fortune 1000 companies, and the companies leading innovation here in New York City. You will work with Managers and Directors all the way up to CTO- and CEO-level decision makers.
You will be in the middle of connecting top-tier talent with some of the best jobs in their industry. This job requires you to take initiative, use common sense, and use the tools and technology around you to the best of your ability.
Our client base is extensive and impressive. If you want to work with some of the largest brand names in industries across the board, you will get to: They are waving the Averity flag.
What to expect at Averity?
- A fun and supportive place to work
- No micro-management
- Solid Classic Rock played in the background - maybe some House, Blues, Island Reggae or something else depending on the day (and the weather)
- Brand new office space environment to work in: corner office, Nerf guns, natural light, fresh air, plants, more…
- Massages every other Friday
- Gym reimbursement
- Mandatory & unlimited vacation policy
- Relaxed attire
- Travel (non-business) reimbursement – yes, you’re reading this correctly
- Too many random perks to count or mention – lunches, happy hours, etc.
- Guy with a beard
- Great salary, benefits, 401(k) with matching options, very lucrative bonus structure
- 2 street blocks from Grand Central
If interested, please apply here or send your email to: Matt.Stabile@AverityTeam.com.