What is the Job?
seeking a talented Staff Software Engineer to join our growing team. As a Staff Software Engineer, you will lead by example in the design and implementation of major features and components of our platform.
You'll be a critical part of a growing company, leading the way to implement best practices in technology, architecture, and process. You’ll have the chance to work in an open and collaborative environment, receive hands-on mentorship and have ample opportunities to grow and accelerate your career.
What Are We Looking For?
The teams use a diverse set of tools and languages including C#, Go, Ruby, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Migrating from a monolith to a microservice architecture
- Defining domain boundaries and implementing robust APIs for internal and public consumption
- Leveling up our platform, including enhancing our test coverage, observability, alerting, and performance
- Design, create and own high quality, scalable and heavily tested software across our stack
- Evolve our systems through solid architectural design and drive best practices through code review
- Provide technical mentorship to engineers across the organization
- Work on a cross-functional team(s), partnering across engineering, product, design, and business functions
What's In It For You?
• Base salary ranging from $170,000- $200,000 DOE
• 100% of healthcare premiums covered
• Significant equity
• Full Benefits
We strongly promote diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates with a diverse background to apply!
If this sounds like the job for you, please feel free to apply asap or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !