Are you a Senior Software Engineer who loves building highly secure applications, platforms, and software systems? If that sounds like you, then check this out!
What‘s the job?
Our business is growing and adapting rapidly. Over the last few years we have uniquely situated ourselves to dominate our market build a business that operates 3 distinct verticals.
We have developed multiple technologies that enhance customer experience for our partnerships, provide seamless service for our customers, and enable organic customer acquisition.
We need to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to sit on our Platform Integration team. Within this role you will be able to touch many different projects and aspects of our business. You have a big impact in our scaling success.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
• You are a Senior Software Engineer who brings extensive experience in one Object Oriented Programming language: Ruby, Java, Python, PHP, Go, etc.
• Although not a technical requirement, we are a Ruby-on-Rails environment, so you want to work with Ruby
• You have experience working with Microservices and building out RESTful APIs
• Strong relational Database knowledge would be a major plus!
• Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS are also huge!
• You have excellent communication skills and take a collaborative and mentor based approach to work
Who are we?
We are changing the way the world buys services by the press of a button. We are connecting customers with vetted, independent, local service professionals in a fast, convenient and reliable way.
With a collaborative team of about 90 people across marketing, ops, customer support, product, data, finance and engineering, we sit on one floor in a beautiful office located in the Flatiron District in New York City. We believe in small, high-impact teams and empower them to iterate rapidly.
What is in it for you?
As an Engineer on our team you will have the opportunity to work in a fun and progressive technology environment with the ability to work across numerous verticals.
• Comp: Salary up to $180,000 base salary
• Highly competitive equity package that includes RSUs
• Fully comprehensive benefits package that includes fully paid medical, dental, and vision
• Stocked kitchen, coffee, snacks, drinks (including Beer and Wine) and too many other perks to list!
We are looking to hire 1 to 2 individuals immediately! All resumes will be reviewed ASAP and we will be setting up interviews for next week.
We strongly promote diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates with a diverse background to apply today!