Looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a fast-growing company here in NYC.
This company is leading the global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans, shops and transacts off-price inventory.
The platform enables both brands and retailers to buy and sell excess inventory on a global scale. It’s the win-win solution for both sides. As always, we encourage diverse applicants or candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply
They manage the brokerage of millions of dollars of merchandise and complexities of a rapidly growing business. You will have the opportunity to work on a product that is solving a real-world problem that brands and retailers will use every day.
They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will focus on Availability, Automation, Scaling, Performance, and Security. Designing, building and managing the infrastructure on AWS. Creating and maintaining configurations and deployments. Creating the tools to automate and scale our infrastructure. Maintain stability and uptime through redundancy and self-healing.
Technologies they use: AWS, EC2, RDS, Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes, Laravel, Node, GoLang, PHP, Python
PostgreSQL, React, Redis, Git, CircleCI
- 5 + Years with Linux System Administration
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- 2 + Years Docker
- Any use of Kubernetes In Production is a massive plus
- 2 + Years PHP/Python/GoLang/Bash Scripting Language
- 5 + Years with AWS CloudFormation in Production
- Experience with Ansible
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
Benefits & Perks
- Personal Development Spend (800/year)
- Wellness stipend including mental and physical health ($150/month)
- Sabbatical (after 4 years you get an additional month off)
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- Paid Parental leave (12 weeks)
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy)
- Equity options
- Company outings & summer events
- Friday lunches... #noms
Very Competitive Base Salary of $180-210K+ Equity
Please contact Chad.Goldstein@Averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with