Interested in working as a Senior DevOps Engineer for one of the largest business solution providers in the world? If you are seeking a high-energy and innovative environment building products that are shaping the future of business then keep reading for more information.
Who are you?
You are an experienced DevOps Engineer with AWS and Kubernetes in production. You will have a crucial part in helping out with their infrastructure within cloud, infrastructure as code, and know when to automate and when not to.
What is your new job?
They are transforming their client's business by providing functional insight and management of their most important assets through a suite of products tailored specifically for a wide range of organizations.
- Design and implement self-service interfaces to infrastructure and build pipelines
- Drive quarterly objectives to completion (OKRs)
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and compliance
- Draft design documents and present solutions to stakeholders
- Meet reliability and capacity requirements while exposing cost implications
- Help engineering teams plan disaster recovery drills
DevOps skills we're looking for include:
- 3+ Years of AWS in Production
- Working knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, or other configuration management tools
- 1 + Years of Kubernetes in Production
- Fluency in one or more languages, such as Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, Bash, and Java
- Understand the operational complexity of a microservice architecture
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools
What is in it for you?
Compensation includes a full comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive compensation ($160,000-$180,000) + Bonus + Equity
• Growth Opportunity: As a fast-growing organization our engineers are constantly provided with growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and wellness programs.
• An excellent culture that operates like a start-up yet is powered by a global industry leader.
Any interest in learning more?
Please contact: Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with