Interested in working as a Senior Database Reliability Engineer for one of the largest business solution providers in the world? If you are seeking a high-energy and innovative environment building products that are shaping the future of business then keep reading for more information.
What is your new job?
They are transforming their client's business by providing functional insight and management of their most important assets through a suite of products tailored specifically for a wide range of organizations. As always, we encourage diverse applicants or candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply
You will own our database systems and implement critical quality, availability, performance, and reliability goals. Design and build the tools, systems, and processes related to the operation of our databases and integration with the Site Reliability team. Automate tasks across the full CI/CD lifecycle, Scale solutions, and collaborate effectively with other engineers on the SRE team.
What skills are we looking for?
• 3+ years in DRE and/or DBA roles with a focus on automation and database systems operation.
• Strong DBA experience with one or more of SQL, Postgres, AWS - RDS.
• Production experience with AWS and Linux
• Experience with a configuration management tool
• Implementation of security best practices
• Ability to troubleshoot database performance issues in a production environment
What's in it for you?
• Great compensation structure (180K-200K Base) DOE + Equity
• Excellent Benefits package
• Great work/life balance
Please contact Chad.Goldstein@Averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with