Are you a Senior Data Engineer looking for an opportunity to not only build new media products for a NEW Streaming Service, but also is passionate about the work you create? We are a hub for creative individuals and seek to provide a platform for you to thrive in your career and make a change in this industry!
What's The Job?
As a Senior Data Engineer on our team you will be working with other teams to design and build data-forward solutions, deploy streaming solutions and batch data pipelines. You will also develop and maintain dimensional data warehouses, data catalogs and data validations. There is also collaboration with other product teams, data analysts, data scientists and you will be coaching the data engineers.
Who Are We?
We are leading entertainment and media enterprise with a new a direct-to-consumer video steaming products and solutions to our customers globally.
What Skills Do You Need?
- Computer Science Degree
- At least 4-5yrs experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with Python, AWS (Redshift), & Snowflake
- Experience with building data pipelines and big data solutions using Kafka, Spark or Flink
- $150,000 - $185,000 base salary
- Annual bonus of 7-10%
- Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP)
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) Matching
We are big proponents of diversity, and encourage diverse applicants / candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.