We are the top name associated with the news industry in the nation, and we are looking for strong GO engineers to help us continue or 170 years+ of excellence and hard work! We take pride in building products that live up to our reputation in journalism.
We have a variety of teams ranging from live breaking news to sports and entertainment departments looking to hire engineers that have a true passion and strong experience with Golang.
What is the Role?
We have several teams you can join. Such as our Subscription Platforms group develops our core backend services for the digital and home delivery subscriptions.
Our Testing Platforms/Targeting Platforms team: part of our Data Engineering group. This particular team has a major product coming up around a very broadly scoped API that is going to handle privacy regulations for consumers' data.
Your day to day will partake in helping to:
• Write the process to automate and deploy our work
• Build and maintain our tools
• Voice your opinion on technical discussions on how to best gather requirements and develop product features
Who Are You?
We are looking for Engineers who have professional experience in:
• SQL or NoSQL database system data modeling
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
What's in it for you?
• Base salary starting at $140k and up (DOE)
• 401(K) company match
• Parental leave
• Know that your work is being seen, heard and discussed around the world by working at an organization that has won more Pulitzers than any other organization in the world.
We strongly promote diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates with a diverse background to apply.