Are you a Python Data Engineer that would like to bring your talents to a Tech Hedge-Fund, whereby you'd be building a Data Platform to transform investment strategies?
What's The Job?
As a Data Engineer on our team, you'll be helping to build out our Data Analytics platform, to ensure it's the best in the business!
You will be ingesting and processing large data-sets that comprise of trading Data. This Data will be used to drive our investment strategy, positioning us the leading Data-Driven investment firm.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who can own the implementation of Airflow to improve our workflow automation.
We have a robust yet streamlined Data Science Engineering team that is using the latest Machine Learning technology to produce our always above industry average results.
Who Are We?
We are a global innovative investment firm that has several billion dollars under our asset management. Our focus is in the technology market, and we have an outstanding record of producing higher than expected returns.
We have offices around the globe, but this Data Engineer role will sit in our NYC office.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Python is your primary language, and you are well versed in pulling large Data-sets using SQL.
• Experience with Big Data is a nice plus.
• You must have experience implementing and owning the use of Airflow, and ideally, applying this company wide from scratch.
• You should know relational databases (PostgreSQL) inside out.
• Strong communicator to work with an agile and fast-paced team
• Ideally 3 - 8 years experience as a Data Engineer.
We will pay what it takes to secure the best Data Engineering talent, anything up to $300,000 total compensation.