Are you a Senior-Level Program Manager that would be excited about joining a new division that is building out a Big Data initiative at a major financial institution? This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for the next challenge in their career.
What is the Job?
The Program Manager, Executive Director, on our team will be working within one of the world's largest financial institutions. We are building out a new big data analytics and AI Cloud platform to support our asset management business line, and we need a new Program Manager to come in and apply their experience or knowledge to help guide our various projects. This new platform will serve as a central resource for our company to utilize machine learning and data science.
The role will be working directly with our Managing Director in our Midtown Manhattan offices. He needs your help filtering through the noise, making sure everyone is following procedures, and "seeing the tree through the forest." These projects are technical in nature, so hopefully you have experience overseeing technical projects. Most importantly: You have experience in the field of consulting. This experience will be crucial in navigating our business lines and communicating the needs and requirements of our initiatives with stakeholders.
• $225,000 - $300,000
• Full Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
• Generous stock options and grants
What Skills Do You Need?
• Senior experience as a Program Manager.
• You ideally come from a consulting background.
• Great communication skills and business acumen.
• A great strategist and visionary -- you are someone that likes to create roadmaps and execute them.
• It's good if you have knowledge or exposure to technical projects.
Who Are We?
We are an international investment bank that operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have over $2.5 trillion under management, with a focus on private wealth management.