Are you a Principal level Software / Data Engineer who wants to provide technical leadership in a high growth Health Care Technology startup?
What's The Job?
As the Principal Software / Data Engineer on our Data team, which is our highest technical position, you will be designing and architecting our infrastructure to handle large amounts of Data and allow its scalability to handle our rapid growth.
You will be providing technical leadership to the team, showcasing and imparting your knowledge to the engineers on your team.
As the Principal Software / Data Engineer, you will decide upon what tools are best for the job. Our current focus is on automation, and future focus will be on building out our current platform by way of building a layer of microservices.
Who Are We?
We are an established Health Care technology startup providing innovative healthcare solutions. We do this through our propriety software platform and using real-world evidence to generate life saving health-related insights.
What Are We Looking For?
- An experienced (7+ years) Software / Data Engineer.
- Your experience is in production, and in the commercial environment.
- You are language agnostic and can pick the right tool for the job at hand.
- You must have experience using SQL on large data sets.
- You must have experience working with cloud platforms, AWS is preferred.
- If you have used tools such as: Spark, Hive, Airflow, that would be a big plus.
- $180,000 - $220,000 Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Meaningful Stock Options
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- 401K Match
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Parental Leave (for both Men and Women)
- Great work - life balance