Are you a Cloud Architect Engineer with solid experience in AWS, Terraform, Python scripting and are looking for a full-time job that prides itself on a strong work-life balance? How about one of the largest entertainment companies in the world?
We are looking for a Principal Cloud Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions and experience leading deep software and infrastructure discussions to ensure scalability, resiliency, and availability. As a key member of the Cloud Engineering team, you will ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform. Must be willing to travel on occasion and must be willing to collaborate with multiple teams.
We would like the candidate to have the following skills :
- Extensive experience In AWS deploying highly reliable and scalable cloud applications
- Expert at script language development, including Python, Node.js, and Perl
- Experience creating and managing projects in revision control, including git and github
- Experience with automated testing and performance tools, including JMeter
- Experience with large-scale distributed infrastructures, including technologies for clustering and load balancing
- Understanding of distributed capacity management
- •Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA and REST), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Experience implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems
- Specific experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos and Marathon
What can we offer you :
- We have the best benefits package in the business
- Compensation $180,000 + Bonus
- A shuttle that will take you from multiple locations in NYC directly to our doorstep
- Hands on training in areas of DevOps such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and much more, as this group grows.
- As always, we encourage diverse applicants or candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply
Interested in learning more?
Please contact Chad.Goldstein@Averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with