Are you a software engineering manager looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a streaming service set to launch in a few month's time?
If so apply now!
Who Are We?
We are one of the world's largest entertainment companies, we make the movies, shows, and comedies you love, we even have our very own theme parks!
We are creating our very own streaming service to compete with Netflix and Dinsey+. We are set to launch company-wide in a month and nationwide four days before the Olympics, which we are streaming!
What Do You Need to Join Our Team?
We are looking for real Fullstack managers. We are hiring roughly 25-35 people in the upcoming months, so we are building out these teams. You will have a huge hand in helping us do this.
What we are looking for in a Manager who has:
• Expert understanding of languages such as Kotlin and Java
• Expert understanding of cloud providers such as AWS and GCP
• Expert understanding of building highly scalable and resilient MicroServices
• Ten years of professional experience in software engineering range
What Do You Get?
• Base salary up to $200,000
• Full Benefits
• Build a product and team from the ground up
We strongly promote diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates with a diverse background to apply.
If you want to apply directly send your resume to me at Shane.McGonnell@averityteam.com