Are you a Machine Learning Engineer that uses Python to design & build Machine Learning models? Do you like to create ML models from scratch? Have you worked with real-time predictions? If so, this exciting Media & Technology organization based out of New York will motivate you to learn new technologies in this greenfield environment!
What's The Job?
As a Machine Learning Engineer on our team you will be building Machine Learning pipelines and will help design & build the ML infrastructure. You will be building API's, designing & scoping new systems and putting models into production.
Who Are We?
We are a creative media organization that is a pioneer in our industry. We are always thinking about how to deliver the best offerings and experiences to our customers.
What Skills Do You Need?
- A minimum of 2-3yrs experience as an Engineer building Machine Learning Models using Python
- Experience using ML tools such as Python libraries: NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow
- Cloud experience with GCP or AWS
- A major plus would be experience using Go, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka
- $110,000 - $185,000 base salary
- Generous vacation and parental leave
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) Matching
We are big proponents of diversity, and encourage diverse applicants / candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.