Would you like to be a Lead Data Engineer for THE most recognizable news and media organization across the globe?
What is the Job?
You will be leading an Engineering team to build new state-of-the-art Data products and tools.
As a Lead Data Engineer you be iterating our infrastructure to keep it cutting edge, and creating API's to service our Data efficiently.
We are a Python and GCP shop here so expect to use these tools.
What Skills Do We Need?
• Experience with languages such as Python, Java, and Go.
• A background in cloud technologies. Experience with GCP is ideal, but experience with AWS is fine also.
• Experience building API's.
• Previous leadership experience would be great, but we're open to experienced IC Engineers who are ready for that next level.
Who Are We?
We are a world-renowned pioneering multimedia news, information and entertainment company located conveniently in Midtown Manhattan. We have a large portfolio of web properties and print outlets, reaching tens of millions of people worldwide daily.
• $140,000 - $170,000
• Generous Paid Vacation and Parental Leave
• Full Benefits
• 401(k) with Matching
What’s In It For You?
A chance to work for a global institution with an impeccable reputation for quality. We are committed to career development and offer a formal mentoring program, as well as tuition reimbursement.
We are big proponents of diversity, and encourage diverse applicants / candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.