Are you a Mid to Senior Engineer who wants to grow into a leadership role while working at one of the largest media providers in the world?
Do you want to work with cutting edge technology while being groomed to become a leader? If so please apply today
What Is The Role?
For Software Engineering professionals everywhere who want to break into mentorship and leadership, the same predicament usually arises: to get seniority you need experience but how do you get that experience to begin with in order to become a leader?
We've made a solution for this
We want a mid-level to senior Full-Stack Engineer to groom into a leadership/management role. You will be both hands-on all while being mentored and mentoring others
What Will You Be Working On
The role is more about being a pioneer and determining what you're going to do. You will be going to work on a blank space and build from the ground up.
The breakdown of the role will be 85% hands-on (coding) and 15% non-coding (being mentored, mentoring, training)
Who Are You
You are a highly motivated, experienced engineer who wants to mentor younger programmers and you have the following skills.
• Professional experience in using Node.js
• Professional experience in using React
• Extensive experience collaborating directly with designers and product managers
What Do You Get?
• Base Salary starting at $140,000 can go much higher DOE
• The chance to be groomed into a senior position
• Opportunity to work with some of the newest technology
• Opportunity to mentor
• You will have a seat at the table with Product, Design about the direction of our products
• Opportunity to Work in one of the most iconic buildings in NYC
• Full Benefits