Are you a Full Stack Engineer interested in working for a game changing Bio-Technology company?
Is your work meaningful? Do you want to help save lives by building technology that uses AI to find new cures for our most challenging diseases?
You will play an integral role in building our proprietary SaaS platform that will be used by major pharmaceutical companies and venture capitalist to revolutionize drug discovery and development. Our technology help scientists deliver novel compounds for life saving therapies.
We are backed by a global bio-pharma company that is focused on rapidly developing innovative medicines and drug development technologies.
What Is The Job?
• We are looking for full-stack software engineers to join our core product team.
• We use Go, Python, React/Typescript, running in Docker/K8S on GCP. But most importantly, we look for a willingness to learn and work anywhere in the tech stack.
• We value individuals who want to make an impact, are mission-driven, customer focused, and enjoy solving challenging problems.
Outcomes For This Role
• Shaping our product by spearheading new features and services
• Contributing to the culture of a rapidly growing company
• Being challenged by your colleagues and learning something new every day
What Do You Need to Join Our Team?
• 2+ years work experience on a software team
• 1+ years full stack experience on a deployed production
• Experience with a client-side library like ReactJS, Angular, Vue, Ember, etc.
• Strong experience with React, Python is a must!
• Foundation knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to take ownership of a large software project
• BS in Computer Science, similar field of study or equivalent practical experience required.
What Do You Get?
• Compensation $160,000 - $200,000
• Full Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision
• Relocation assistance
We strongly promote diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates with a diverse background to apply.