We are one of the top Data Companies in New York and are growing very rapidly. We aspire to set the standard of excellence for the data-driven advertising industry. Our technology & data science empowers brands and their agencies to maximize the value of their customer data and transform the way they connect with audiences.
We have a huge infrastructure and a very talented DevOps team that is looking for a great leader. The organization has been in business for over 10 years, and we are growing extensively.
What will the Engineering Manager Do?
- Manage a team of 3 talented DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineers
- Manage our migration from bare metal to Cloud
- Prioritize tasks for engineering / DevOps
- Be the bridge between senior management and engineering
- Choose DevOps and Infrastructure tooling. What to build, what to buy, what to outsource.
- Build out and scale the DevOps team
What skills are we looking for in an Engineering Manager?
- Previous Engineering leadership experience is required
- Understanding of Infrastructure and Engineering is required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Someone with empathy for engineering and who has the ability to manage multiple projects and staff
- Experience growing a team or talented engineers
What's in it for a great Engineering Manager?
- Excellent Compensation - 180-200K+
- Great work-life balance
- The ability to build a great team
- Working for a company that has too many perks to mention
- Great growth opportunity for someone who can be a real leader