We are hiring a Director, Data Scientist, ideally with consumer packaged goods (CPG) experience, who is looking to join a fast-growing division at a well-known consumer brand company. We are a dynamic, fun environment looking for people who want to join a division where your work will really make an impact and help us grow.
What's the Job?
You will be working as a Director, Data Scientist working in the marketing division of our organization. We are a consumer-facing company, so your predictive models will revolve around the roll-out and marketing of new and existing products to existing markets as well as exploring new markets for us to break into.
You should have a passion for and ideas about how machine learning can be applied to this area. You will also be working with CDPs (customer data platforms) an/or DMPs (data management platforms.
Who Are We?
We are the global marketing division of one of the world's best known and recognizable brands. We are in the process of acquiring and then integrating many new companies into the fold that will help positions ourselves for the future of digital innovations.
We are an agile environment with a big focus on building a great culture for our employees. We like to bring on ambitious people with an eye on disruption.
We are located in Midtown Manhattan, and you will report directly to our Vice President.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Very strong statistical background and expert-level knowledge of machine learning algorithms and supervised learning (random forest, logistic regression).
• You should have experience managing a small team of data scientists.
• You ideally have experience with CDPs (customer data platforms) an/or DMPs (data management platforms).
• Masters of PhD in a STEM field.
• You ideally are coming from a consumer brand company.
• $225,000 - $300,000
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Long-term Cash Incentive Program