Are you a Director of Cyber Security who wants to be apart of the biggest entertainment company in the world? We are in the middle of building our state of the art streaming platform and are putting the engineering talent in place to make it successful.
We need a director of Cyber Security who can own and champion our entire security platform.
What will you do?
• Work with the Business Information Security Officer to ensure that all software systems are properly secured and monitored for security incidents and that security standards are well-defined and distributed to the development and operations teams
• Collaborate with the Development team to ensure that software testing tools and techniques are incorporated into the development pipeline and that all software is regularly tested by the development teams
• Identify all production environments and monitor for changes to software, systems, or infrastructure, including monitoring for missing security patches, O/S updates, etc…
• Coordinate regular software, systems, and pen testing of production environments
What skills are we looking for?
• Expertise in software security best practices and tooling
• Familiarity with content protect technologies such as DRM and encryption
• Deep knowledge of DevOps and experience integrating security into CI/CD pipelines
• Expertise in high-availability software patterns and performance testing
• Knowledge of Cloud & Container Security
Whats in it for you?
• $180,000 - $210,000 + Bonus
• Awesome Benefits + PTO Plans
• Great work life balance
Please apply today or send resumes directly to Daniel.Wellner@averityteam.com