Want to work as a DevOps Architect at an emerging Fintech company whose CEO founded two of the biggest software companies in the world?
In this role, you will have a rare opportunity to drive the vision for their entire end-to-end, continuous deployment pipeline using modern open-source libraries and frameworks. You will help define internal applications to monitor customer usage in order to balance performance, availability, and efficient use of resources. Their team moves fast, and you will too as you create a DevOps culture anchored on progressive automation and scaling best practices that continually evolve with serverless architecture.
As a technical leader, you will also help preserve their dynamic culture, and influence the trajectory of an ambitious tech startup. Their team aims to leave a legacy in an investment management industry primed for change.
What will you do?
- Envision the infrastructure architecture for our platform, and drive business requirements to production
- Build a measurably reliable environment for both their internal engineering team as well as our end customers
- Scale and empower a true DevOps organization spanning a core team and engineers across the company
- Analyze resource usage across internal pipelines and customer environments to drive towards long term profitability
- Define environments, tooling, and standards to ensure quality and consistency of design and implementation
- Continue development of their tech stack powered by serverless, modern front-end frameworks and cost-effective utilization of AWS infrastructure
- Work across several products and teams to build frameworks, tooling, and utilities to streamline operational efficiency via effective release management
- Understand their customer onboarding process and create tooling to speed up implementation through availability of testing environments
- Get your hands dirty alongside DevOps & Product Engineering team members to lead implementation of their architecture
- Work cross-functionally to understand requirements and translate them into DevOps design and implementation
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related disciplines
- Certifications in AWS and Linux
- 10+ years experience in a development operations role or similar function, with a track record of building, maintaining, and launching new offerings on AWS
- Hands on experience with core AWS offerings: Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Athena, S3, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CloudWatch, Route 53, CloudFront, Glue, VPC, SAR, X-Ray, CloudTrail, IAM, Cognito
- Experience designing and launching enterprise applications with agile development methodologies
- A history of deploying, monitoring, and maintaining multi-tenant architectures which had the ability to evolve without the need for a full reimplementation/redesign year to year
- Partner effectively with colleagues from Product Engineering, Product Management, Design, Security, and QA
- Experience fulfilling SOC2 compliance requirements
- Expert at multiple CI/CD methodologies (CodePipeline and CodeBuild, Gitlab, Jenkins, Git, Chef, Cloud Formation), with an understanding of what works and a willingness to innovate for scale
- Advanced experience constructing and maintaining build and deployment pipelines
What's in it for you?
- Compensation:Very competitive $200,000-220,000 (depends on expereince) + Equity + Benefits
- Great work life balance
Please contact Chad.Goldstein@Averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with.