Are you a Data Engineer that loves building data, writing code, implementing and building platforms? Do you also have great communication skills and can handle pressure well for customer facing responsibilities? If so, then you will love this new role on the team helping overcome problems and finding the solutions.
What's The Job?
As a Data Engineer on our team you will be problem solving, troubleshooting and engaging regularly with Customer/Vendor teams and delivering on all technical requests. You will be working on creating ETL pipelines, ingest/export integrations, new product lines and orchestrating platform migrations. Also there is building different tools for automation and customer specific configurations.
Who Are We?
We are a Customer Data Platform seeking to transform the industry. We provide ways to extract specific customer behavior data for large and well-known brands. This allows our clients to increase their marketing efforts and profitability.
We are an established Startup backed by some serious Venture Capital and are growing quickly due to bringing on board more big name clients. We are national but our head office is located here in the Flatiron area in Manhattan.
What Skills Do You Need?
- REQUIRED Experience in a client-facing role 1+ years
- Experience working with Python and SQL
- Experience involving large data sets for ETL and Data Warehousing
- Independent mindset always finding ways to improve processes
- Good problem solver and effective communication skills
- $85,000 - $125,000 base salary (based on experience)
- Generous vacation
- Daily catered lunches and we pay your phone bill
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) Matching
We are big proponents of diversity, and encourage diverse applicants / candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.